At Specialist Clinics of Australia, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our primary concern. With regard to COVID-19, we’re monitoring and following the latest advice from health authorities and we’ve taken significant action to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
We have implemented a series of additional hygiene measures:
- Sound surface hygiene, including more regular wiping down of reception areas, tea/coffee station, treatment room sink areas, treatment beds, door handles, etc.
- Patients invited to wait in separate rooms to avoid gathering in the waiting area
- Staff and patients are advised to wash their hands more regularly
- Hand sanitisers are available on every desk and table available to clients and staff
- Touching, hugging and hand shaking is restricted
- Coughing and sneezing into elbows and always away from other people
We are also monitoring and following the latest Federal Government advice. Please see https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov.
If you have travelled overseas you must self-quarantine in a home or hotel for 14 days after entering Australia, and we ask that you and do not attend any of our clinics during this time.
NSW Chief Health Officer has confirmed that there appears to now be evidence of community transmission of COVID-19 in Australia, and so we are taking precautions to protect our community and we ask that you do the same.
May you be well and continue to remain healthy and safe.
If you have been diagnosed with the virus, and have visited one of our sites in the 14 days prior to diagnosis, please advise us by email to email@example.com