For many of our clients who are about to embark on parenthood for the first time, it is frequently a journey into the unknown, exciting and sometimes daunting. Even for parents who are planning a second or third child, it will prove a huge comfort to know that in every aspect of your pregnancy and delivery, you will have our caring and professional support from conception, to birth and beyond.
Our ultimate goal is to enable you to have the best possible outcome for you and your baby, complete personalised care, a trouble free pregnancy and birth and the best possible postnatal care for both. We place you and your needs at the centre of your health care and support decisions made by you, with the only intervention being that which is essential for the health and safety of you and your baby.
Our Obstetric Services
A talented, dedicated and experienced team of obstetricians in Sydney’s CBD provide the following obstetric services, including:
- Preconception (Pregnancy Planning) assessment and advice
- Prenatal Counselling, antenatal care, intrapartum and postnatal care
- Management of healthy pregnancies
- Vaginal deliveries
- Caesarean section deliveries
- Coping with the physical and emotional changes during pregnancy
- High-risk pregnancy, including gestational diabetes, hypertension and preeclampsia
- IVF pregnancies
- Management of pre-term labour
- Pregnancy with multiple babies (twins, etc)
- Vaginal Birth after Caesarean Section
Our Obstetrics Specialists
Dr Sean Burnet has been working in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for over 10 years. Having been involved in the management of many pregnancies, he has developed the skills required to minimise risk and give the assurance to parents they need. He recognises women’s autonomy in decisions around childbirth and seeks to support women and their partners in these decisions. To find out more about Dr Burnet, click here.